On Friday, I had so much fun! First, we went to school, but it wasn't a normal day at school... it was the celebratory day with fun activities, concerts, plays, etc.
After school, I went with my host mom and sister to the salon. Cristina, my host mom, got her hair dyed, and my sisters got their hair conditioned and straightened. I got my nails and eyebrows done. I was impressed with the price!
Next, my friend Natalie came over. We talked for a little bit, and then my host mom took us to the Port of Talcahuano. While we were there, we got to see real SEA LIONS in their natural habitat, and also, we bought some cool stuff.
Lastly, we went out to eat at a restaurant with food from Peru. It was delicious, and such a lovely time. After we ate, my "long lost sister", as she refers to herself, fell asleep on my shoulder. It was adorable.
That's all for now. More to come! -Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment