Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Update on my life.

Soooooo, I haven't posted anything on my blog for about 8 months... I honestly forgot that I even had this blog. 

Anyway, and update on my life:

1. Fall 2015 was a fantastic school semester. I went back with my prior CT at a school that I love, and I am set to do full time student teaching for the rest of the school year. PS- Cohort F is down below. It was our first day back. :)



2. August 19th, I had a student ask me if I was going to have a baby. I ignored her, but bought a test right after school anyway. It turns out....she was right. I AM PREGNANT!!!! <3


Here was our first ultrasound picture. Talk about love at first sight!!! <3



3. September 3rd, my friend Cierra had her baby. She named her Addalee Raye, and I love her to pieces! TJ and I were at the hospital when she was born, and it was a magical experience. Here are some pictures of TJ and I holding her: 


Anddddddd, here is a more recent picture of her and me. :)



4. On October 31st, TJ and I went to a 3D/4D early gender reveal ultrasound to find out if we were having a boy or girl.... The next day we announced to everyone that we are having a GIRL!!!! <3


3D Ultrasound was soooo cool!!! We absolutely LOVE our little thumb sucker!



5. December 8th, my friend Sarah had her baby! She named her princess Claire Isabelle and she is just precious. I went to visit her once they got home, and was so impressed with how good of a baby she was. Here is a picture of her:



Well.... thats it for now. Looks like I am at the age were its babies, babies, babies.... and I am soooooo excited that we are finally at this stage in our lives. Obviously, those who know me know that I am all about children. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment