Monday, April 6, 2015

4 more days!!!

Alright, Folks!!! I'm looking at FOUR days until my adventure to Chile! I would like to thank all of my supporters from the bottom of my heart for funding me 100%, and for praying for me continuously. I am completely blessed that I have so many people who care about me and my dream of teaching. I have never been on a airplane before, and I have never been away from TJ for this long before. To be honest, I'm not really nervous though... I'M EXCITED! This is proof of my growth as an individual. Never would I have thought to do something so crazy a couple years ago. I love my comfort zone, and I have been with TJ for almost 9 years.... that's really all I know. For my to be doing this is HUGE. As for finishing up this semester, I couldn't be more excited! I feel much less stressed compared to prior semesters. I have most of my work done... just have to bust out a few more assignments and then off I go! More to come... stay tuned! P.S- Lately, I have been super interested in learning Spanish. Wouldn't that be a great skill to pick up while I am down there!? Mucho amor, Ashley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment