Tuesday, April 7, 2015
3 MORE DAYS...
Hmmm, my thoughts? Let me just tell you. Currently, I am finishing up my assignments from school, and it's beginning to be quite stressful. (What a difference in thought since yesterday, when I seemed to be oh, so confident). I slept from 7am-8am this morning. I suppose I am going in zombie mode to get ready for my 14 hour plane trip. Anyway, I have 13 assignments remaining... YIKES! What am I doing blogging? Oh yeah, thats right... I told you guys that I would. Keeping my promises. :) What is MOST stressful right now is not my homework though, it's the fear of packing my stuff wrong and paying the price later... (whether in having to remove it from my luggage at the airport, or going without it when I really need it the most)... Oh, how overwhelming. This too, shall pass.
Hasta la próxima, Ashley. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment